1. PRELIMINARY REMARKS
Définition of a cookie: a cookie is a small computer file in text format, containing a set of data, that is likely to be saved in the storage space of the User’s Terminal Equipment when the User consults an online service with his/her browser software. The cookie is sent by the Site or third-party websites to the Terminal Equipment and stored by the User’s Internet browser. Cookies are not considered as spyware or viruses.
A cookie enables:
- its issuer: to identify the Terminal Equipment in which it is stored, throughout the period of validity or storage of the cookie;
- the Internet browser: to send information back to the site of origin (for example: a session identifier, the choice of language).
Purpose of this document: this cookie management policy explains what cookies are used, how Innoval uses them, and for what purposes.
THE USER IS INVITED TO READ THIS POLICY IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED BY INNOVAL, WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED USING COOKIES, AND HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED.
2. COOKIES USED & PURPOSES
|Strictly necessary||13 months|
Cause of lawfulness on which use of these cookies is based: the legitimate interests of Innoval for the analysis, optimisation and profitable functioning of the Site and its services, and in order to provide a service requested by the User, as defined in Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR.
List of the cookies used that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site:
- youtube-nocookie.com: cookie for playing a video
3. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
Cookies are not placed or read if the User goes to the Site (home page or directly to another page of the Site) and does not continue his/her browsing.
We would like to point out that clicking on « No » while continuing to browse the Site does not block those cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site, for this very reason of functionality.
A - Duration of Cookies
In any event, the duration of cookies may not exceed thirteen (13) months.
B - Disabling cookies
Most browsers are configured by default and accept the installation of cookies.
The User can configure his/her browser to block or be alerted to the existence of these cookies. However, if this type of cookie is blocked, some parts of the Site may not function..
The User can:
- choose to accept all cookies, or reject them systematically, or choose which ones to accept depending on the issuer;
- configure his/her browser to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis prior to their installation;
- regularly delete cookies from the Terminal Equipment via the Internet browser. It is the User’s responsibility to configure all the browsers on his/her Terminal Equipment.
Configuring the Internet browser
- for Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ;
- for Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20Cookies ;
- pour Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ;
- for Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/Cookies.html ;
- for Apple™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
If you use various pieces of Terminal Equipment, be sure to configure the corresponding browser to reflect your preferences.
If the systematic disabling of Cookies in your Internet browser prevents you from using certain services or features provided by Innoval, this cannot under any circumstances constitute damage opening up a right to compensation.
If you would like more information on Cookie management tools, please visit the website of the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) by clicking on the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-autres-traceurs/comment-se-proteger